Friday, February 23, 2007

There goes my tbird

A few years ago my sister had a birthday and reached a new "decade." In honour of this auspicious occasion, she got a new car. Not this car exactly -- but this year and model.



Her tbird is the color "Merlot" (so she calls it "Marilyn Merlot" - I did mention that insanity runs in my family).

Anyway, this year I get to hit a new "decade" (not until October) and I spun this well when I told Spouse what I wanted for my birthday. First I reminded him that Marilyn was a birthday present. With that in mind, my present isn't really all that expen$ive now, is it?? Anyway I don't actually get to cash in my present until December when we go to the Shubert LaSalle Bank Theater to see ...



Okay -- so I don't get the tbird -- I only get tickets to a show but ain't nothing I can do about it because, as we all know (cue music) "Big Girls Don't Cry" But this big girl is going to be singing and dancing and having a grand time the whole night.

No comments: