Saturday, January 06, 2007

nectar of the gods

Today I'm grateful for ..........

I'm not sure what I'd do without my daily dose, my morning cuppa.

COFFEE

Crem states that he is addicted to Starbuck's but I'm not brand devoted. I don't care whether I make it at home, get it in a drive through, or get a speciality something that you order in French. I GOTTA have my coffee.

I love it in the morning, either at breakfast or (as in now) with my computer, I love to go out with g-dmom and have a cuppa when the kids are in school, and it's essential that I go out every week or two with Crem and sit and have a cuppa for an hour or two while we solve the problems in each other's lives and in the world.

If it had never been invented, there would never have been coffee shops. If there had never been coffee shops I have a question? Where would J.K. Rowling have written Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone????

Coffee ----- it's what's for breakfast.

No comments: