Monday, February 05, 2007

What's your theme song

I was reading Real Simple magazine and there was an article on your theme song. It's described as the song that makes you feel up and powerful and ready to take over the world. It really made a lot of sense - if you're going on a job interview or out to make a sale or whatever it would make you feel invincible.

SOME examples from the article

I'm the Greatest Star, Barbara Streisand, (from Funny Girl)

I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor

My Sharona, The Knack

The Bitch is Back, Elton John

Too Many Fish in the Sea, Marvelettes

So I was just thinking about this (while reading this) and I came up with

Razzle Dazzle, London Cast Recording, (Long as you keep em way off balance how can they spot you got no talents)

On the one hand, I'm tempted to wonder twice about myself and my emotional security and such if I'm empowered by a song about faking it.

On the other hand there are

70
days left until April 16

So I'm just going to Razzle Dazzle for a couple of months, and THEN stop and think about life and philosophy and love and whatever.

No comments: