Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'll never know

I ran across an add for a way to find out who my love soul mate is. I followed the link only to discover that I would need to have the information sent to my cell phone.

As I'd already gotten burned once on charges on messages sent to my cell phone, I decided to decline this once in a lifetime offer.

I guess I'll never find out who my love soul mate is.

Perhaps it's him (after all, I married him)


Or maybe him (hey a guy in chains and a loincloth??)

Or this fellow (hmmm I seem to like em all tied up).
Maybe this guy (he likes to keep my lap warm warm)

Or maybe this handsome fellow (he loves to jump on me and lick me behind the ear)

And here we have a two-fer -- a handsome prince (albeit a young handsome prince but hey it's Chip so I think he's a cutie) AND a frog (goodness knows -- I've kissed a lot of them.

Ah well -- I'll never know so I'll just love all my fellows

(cue Beatles music)

All you need is love,
All you need is love,
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need.

No comments: