Tuesday, February 13, 2007

PRETTY BLING

I'm not one for jewelry -- for instance, at this moment I have *NO* jewelry on -- sometimes I wear a claddagh that doubles as a wedding band. I have had pierced ears in the past but I'm pretty sure that my ears have closed up since it's been so long since I've worn earrings.

NOTE -- I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with people liking jewelry -- I'm just not a really a jewelry person.

But today -- while I was looking at some other stuff ...



A Christie's employee displays an important fancy intense purple cushion-shaped pink diamond ring, weighing 7.50 carats during a press preview in Geneva, Switzerland, February 12, 2007. Fancy intense purple cushion-shaped pink
diamond ring is estimated to sell 2,500,000-3,000,000 US dollars.


As Keats said -- A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

No comments: