Thursday, January 11, 2007

Things you might not know

Following along the tag of Alto2 and Sock Girl ....

5 things you might not know about me.

1) I don't color my hair -- never have. I've always felt lucky that I like the color. Let's hope it stays that way as I age.

2) I run cold. I always feel like I can't get warm enough - no matter how many layers I stick on.

3) I'm trying to grow my hair out to 10 inches for Locks of Love. I can't seem to get past about 7-8 inches.

4) My dream is to spend some quality time with a Saint. Preferably in February, preferably on a nude beach. (I'm thinking St. Lucia, St. Bart, you know -- one of THOSE Sts.)

5) Either I'm incredibly boring, and have nothing else to share, or I'm planning to run for office and want to keep my skeltons buried cause there is no number 5.

3 comments:

JohnO said...

Re: #4

{snerk} I was mostly teasing when I made the suggestion a few months ago.

Glad you're taking the plunge.

Mary said...

Our east coast pal J has been bugging me for YEARS. I've just always wanted to blow this town in Feb., I want to go someplace warm, and the thought of only having to pack a toothbrush, a few books, and plenty of sunscreen is too good to pass up.

Anonymous said...

Hell, there are some great places for the "natural look" within an hour and fifteen minutes drive from my house. I can give a review of one such place. Haven't been to "the other one" yet.