Thursday, March 01, 2007

How do you spell Princess?????

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

I've had many prayers over the years. One thing that I've prayed for over and over is patience.

So I've come to a conclusion about G-d. G-d does not look like

THIS

or THIS

or THIS


NOPE -- G-d looks more like
THIS

or THIS

or THIS


Cause G-d is a comedian -- and honey the joke is on me. Cause I prayed and prayed for patience and I did not get
THIS

but I got THIS


So today is a 1/2 day of school, Princess and Chip are home with Spouse and Princess has already managed to .....

Find some powdered vitamins, find some coffee beans, and find something else. Open all the$e item$, and make some kind of concoction.

The thing is that she gets an idea into her head and then takes it upon herself to get herself into T-R-O-U-B-L-E. And she *knows* she's not supposed to do this stuff, I'm not sure if she conveninetly "forgets" or what. For instance, she's managed to get scissors out and cut her own hair -- more than once. We've told her repeatedly NOT to do that. And I can get this with a toddler (gets bored, gets attention) but she's 5 now. It's GOT to stop sooner or later. Right????

I told Spouse with the amount of trouble she gets herself in, she is never getting an allowance. She's going to owe us money until she's like 80.

2 comments:

Alto2 said...

She's Wild Thing and Moose's long lost cousin. Those two can tear apart my house faster than a tornado. Sheesh! Maybe Spouse will get a clue to keep her entertained now.

Not Your Usual Missionary Position said...

i have no patience. i can wait but there is a difference!

i used to pray everyday for patience and as the years passed, i found i had no more patience than fifteen years before

then, GOD of the Divine One, or Divine Circumstances sent me a miracle...in the form of a LONG TIME recovering alcoholic, who said, "honey (I was in Tx at the time), if you jess keep prayin for patience, doncha know tha HYer Powr's jess gonna keep sendin you thangs to TRY yo patience. so stop prayin for patience and lahf (life) will get easier." i am happy to say he was right. now i just pray i can get out of the bed in the morning and that usually happens, if for new other reason than I gotta whiz and then can't go back to sleep because I am, at last, vertical. and once, vertical, what's the point of crawlin back in a messy bed. and making up a bed just to crawl back in it immediately seems a waste of a good nap later.

keep on bloggin
oonie