Monday, February 26, 2007

Imitation being the most sincere form of flattery

Taken, copied, grabbed from, lovingly lifted from Sock Girl

5 Parenting Observations.

  1. If you believe the Old Testament, the first two siblings were Cain and Abel. That's how old sibling rivalry is, and it ain't about to change anytime soon. Leastways not in my house.
  2. A sudden, intense interest in homework planning may be a sudden interest in homework planning. But if it's at 10 p.m., it's more likely a diversion to bedtime.
  3. If any parent always has enough patience for their children, they are either destined for sainthood or (more likley) on drugs.
  4. Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family, Flylady. I don't care if the help ain't up to my standards -- if I get help I ain't turning it down. (This goes for Spouse to).
  5. There are days I'd drop them both off on a street corner with a sign saying "free to good home." But honey -- you know I'd be back for them in a minute or two, an hour or two, a day or two, sometime.

3 comments:

gettin served said...

hi there. its the lady with the dog law suit. we are now waiting for a court date to be set. The woman who has Tucker attempted demanding $750 in cash, and one of my almost 3 year old pup's (Tuck's sons)in trade for Tucker. I declined, for the most obvious reasons. I am also looking into getting the holding time laws changed in my state from 48 hours to no less than 72 hours.
thanks for your continued interest in my family's legal dog adventure.

Sock Girl said...

I totally don't get the dog business in the previous comment, but completely understood the parenting observations! Gotta love that homework planning :-)

Doc Thelma said...

You're ahead of me... my temptaion is to have the sign read "Free to a really BAD home."