Friday, January 19, 2007

en route

One of the things I do in life is to help with my church's contemporary worship service once each month. This consists partly of running the computer/projector during the service, and sometimes helping setup the slides.


This causes me to do searches of images on google using somewhat obscure - or at least unusual - search terms. And sometimes I find things that just tickle my fancy. This week the theme is the popular and unpopular Gospel of Jesus, and I was sent some slides of "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" which sent me to search for "two thumbs up" on the google.


I came across the following - which amused me (and the way this week is going, I can use some amusement -- I figure you might use some also). (note to self -- sometime when you're stuck for something to be grateful for -- remember those thumbs.)

No comments: