Monday, November 20, 2006

I am 26 today

NO -- it's not my birthday - I took an online quiz ...
I consider myself open to the views of many different philosophers. And, I am also open to what I consider philosophy. (HEY -- Cookie Monster has a LOT to say).
TODAY -- I think I can show that I do follow a belief of one of my favorite philosophers .....
[cue music]
I'm growing older but not up
my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck
let the winds of change blow over my head
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
--- Jimmy Buffet
[music off]
I took this quiz and according to the quiz I'm 26.
I highly suspect it's because of two of the questions. One of them being my ideal career (hey -- video game tester sounds like FUN). The other being something about flipping through channels and what show do you stop at. Well, I don't really watch tv - so I picked the only show on there I've ever seen.
Can *I* help it if my kids watch Spongebob???

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are you going to make a link to this quiz site, so the rest of us can see how old we are? I'm guessing mine will read f-o-g-e-y.

Christina said...

I'm 34 - not surprising really. I would have guessed mid-30s for me ;->