Friday, November 24, 2006

Blew it before I knew it....

I didn't know there was such a thing as a "buy nothing day" but I found out it's today.

Of course, by the time I found out, I'd already bought something.

BUT I was a "good" girl about that purchase. I was meeting Crem at the dog park -- he insists that he's addicted to Starbuck's (not coffee in general -- Starbuck's in particular) so I picked up a cup for him *BUT* I brought my own coffee from home. So I didn't spend more than I needed.

I wonder if it could cease to count if I get the $1.98 back? I wonder if he gives me $2.00 if I'd have to put in my $0.02 (2 cents)?

And how will I do the rest of the day????

Stay tuned to the blog to find out. I'm not thinking it will go strong -- I'm almost out of milk, and I haven't yet figured out what's for dinner.

No comments: