Saturday, July 07, 2007

This could be true

What Your Latte Says About You
You are very decadent in all aspects of your life. You never scale back, and you always live large.
You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.
Intense and energetic, you aren't completely happy unless you are bouncing off the walls.
You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.
You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.
You are deep and thoughtful, but you are never withdrawn.

This could be true -- but then I never bounce off walls (my kids do enough of that)

1 comment:

RDT said...

My latte tells me I have a split personality...

On the one hand...
You are a very frivolous person. You don't take anything too seriously. Why should you?

But also...
You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.

Rarely carefree, but very frivolous... Maybe that's why I usually get cappuccino.

-- Rachel