Friday, December 29, 2006

My gig



Somedays I don't like my job (hmm and I'm the owner). It's life - we all have days like that. Days when I think I'm not well suited to my job - or maybe my job is not well suited to me. Maybe we all have something we're "meant to do" and I just haven't found it yet.

But when you look at what other people do, it does put things in perspective.

For instance, these guys. Hey they're just welding stuff. Doesn't seem too bad. But what they're welding, okay maybe not what they're welding, but where they are welding it ...



I mean, it's only 4,000 feet in the air.

It does seem like an amazing feat of engineering. But I don't know that I'd want to be welding 4,000 feet above the ground.

I might visit it someday. I'm just glad that it's being built by the Hualapai Nation, and not by the lowest bidder on an US Government contract.




for more information look here http://www.destinationgrandcanyon.com/skywalk.html


or here www.grandcanyonskywalk.com

1 comment:

BunnyBubblette said...

I don't think I'd even want to walk out on that thing!