Thursday, November 30, 2006

Okay - I'll steal from MLL

MLL took these questions from a list of 100 questions

1. How old will you be in five years? 5 years older than today

2. How tall are you? 5'5"

3. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! December CRASHES into Tax Season -- and then February (my worst month each year) falls in there.

I'm only looking forward to MAY -- it will get here

4. What's the last movie you saw? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

5. Who is the last person you called? Probably Crem to tell him I wouldn't be at dog class

6. Who was the last person to call you? Crem (to tell me he was stopping by after dog class)

7. What was the last text message you received? "No. Can't do that"

8. Do you preffer to call or text? Depends on the situation

9. Do you have any pets? one dog, one cat, one guinea pig.

10. What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping

11. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? They were married from 1950 til my dad died in 1978

12. When is the last time you saw your mom? 1982

13. What color are your eyes? Sort of a non descript

14. What time did you wake up today? 7:30

15. What are you wearing right now? Jammies

16. What's your favorite Christmas song? I wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas

17. Where is your favorite place to be? BED

18. Where is your least favorite place to be? cleaning dog poop

19. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Nude resort in the Carribean

20. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Illinois

21. Do you tan or burn? Mostly burn.

22. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Hmmm funny I don't remember fearing anything at night as a child. After I actually did have a boogie man come after me, I would often have "nested" dreams about being attacked (sleeping and dreaming about being attacked only to "wake up" and find I was being attacked).

23. What was the last thing that made you laugh?

24. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

25. How big is your bed? King

26. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Both

27. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? I wear my pink pajamas in the summer when it's hot, I wear my flannel nighties in the winter when it's not.

28. What color are your sheets? Whatever color was on clearance at Land's End

29. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1-3

30. What is your favorite season? fall

Thanks MLL

No comments: