Thursday, November 09, 2006

Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia



King Tutankhamun has been in town this summer. Some say the Irish know how to throw a funeral, but the Egyptians REALLY knew how to honour the departed. Just as a rough guess, I'm willing to bet the take from any Ancient Egyptian tomb could feed a few third world countries for a year or more. I left Princess home and just took #1son to see the exhibit. A mom/son day out.


It was interesting when we got home, and he wanted to tell his dad the details of the organ removals but I would let him describe taking the brain out through the nose during dinner.


Personally, I'm thinking good old fashioned organ donation is more my style.
Then again, perhaps some of the exhibit inspired bling can be my style. I think I'd look good in the Lapis collar. It's only $1,080. (Though I did suggest my son *NOT* buy me, as jewelry, any of the amber that had imbedded insects)


No comments: