Saturday, July 28, 2007

Test Result

I'm recently back from vacation -- my house needs cleaning, I'm a few thousand email messages behind, and about 100 blog posts behind. I also need to post much information on my own blog.


SOOOOOOO -- naturally I stop for a meme


The Which Lolcat Are You?


Your Score: Longcat
78% Affectionate, 27% Excitable, 37% Hungry
Protector of truth.Slayer of darkness.Loooooong.Longcat may seem like just a regular lengthy cat, but he is, in fact, looong. For proof, observe the longpic. It is prophesized that Longcat and his archnemesis Tacgnol will battle for supremacy on Caturday. The outcome will change the face of the world, and indeed the very fabric of lolcatdom, forever. Be grateful that the test has chosen you, and only you, to have this title. To see all possible results, checka dis. My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


You scored higher than 94% on Affection


You scored higher than 5% on Excitability


You scored higher than 22% on Hunger


You scored higher than 0% on Felinity




click here to find out Which Lolcat Are You?

No comments: