Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm just like everyone else.....

I thing all the other augustmoms that blog have done this so I guess I should follow along. Many of these interest me because they seem to be written by people who are like, 1/2 my age.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship.

Divorce :}. Mostly we got married way too young and should have gotten married to each other.

2.When was the last time you shaved?

I don't remember. I have very light hair and it's winter here so I'm not seeing a big need.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 am?

Driving the kids to school (late)

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Proofreading tax returns.

5. Are you any good at math?

Not so much.

6. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?

Not really all that much.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?

Supposedly some pirates ;} ARGH

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?

No (should have)

9. Last thing received in the mail?

Form from the IRS

10. How many different beverages have you had today?

Coffee

11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?

Beach Boys and Chicago. They were touring together. I was at home and a guy came to deliver pizzas and had a Chicago & the Beach Boys t-shirt on. I expressed envy that he had gotten to go, and about 1/2 later he called, said he had tickets for the next night, and asked me to go. I wonder what will happen when my daughter is 16 and wants to go on a date with a practically total stranger??

12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

Don't think so.

13. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had done?

Wisdom teeth pulled. I was living on the cheap and I went to my girlfriend's brother -- he was a brand new dentist and not quite qualified to do the job.

14. What is out your back door?

Giant doing cartwheels, a statue wearing highheels okay -- a swingset and beautiful yellow forsythia.

15. What did you do last night?

Had Easter dinner at the Sister-in-laws (which was a rerun of Easter lunch).

16. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?

Don't mind -- makes it frizzy and lighter. I don't mind the frizz as long as I have my hair in layers.

17. Have you ever received one of those big tins with 3 different kinds of popcorn?

YEAH -- they are GREAT for storing dog food.

18. Have you ever been to a planetarium?

Yes. Quite a few actually -- I need to take Chip again.

19. Do you re-use towels after you shower?

Yes.

20. Something you are excited about?

TAX SEASON WILL END - 8 days 12 hours and 7 minutes (but who is counting). I see the light at the end of the tunnel (or maybe that's just another train heading in my direction).

21. What is your favorite flavor of jell-o?

What if I don't particularly care about jello??

22. Describe your key chain..

I don't have a keychain. I have too many keys, the car door opener, the thing (with a dead battery) that chirps when I lose my keys.

BEST keyring I ever had was my "Kermit the Frog" keyring. It was a color of green that was never seen in nature -- and it was impossible to lose the keys with THAT COLOR on the keyring.

23. Where do you keep your change?

pocket - and then in a plastic cup on my dresser.

24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?

Hmmm -- either a couple of weeks ago at a women in business breakfast *OR* would we count yesterday when the kids (and two adults) did a version of Mary Poppins for the family Easter party??

25. What kind of winter coat do you own?

I have a big green down filled thing, and a leather jacket that I got from my sister when she (what's the opposite of outgrew?? grewndown??) it.

26.. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?

Depends on what kind of a mood I'm in, how tired I am, yada yada.

27. Do you love someone right now?

Quite a few someones.

28. Have you ever cheated on someone?

Not since the Reagan administration. Not that I'm all that straight laced -- I'm too tired and don't want to keep track of lies.

29. Do you have a crush on someone right now?

There is a woman that works for me. I am TOTALLY in love with her dog Silver.

30.How many pairs of shoes do you own?

one pair of birks - one pair of gym shoes - pair of Uggs - and a pair of "dress" shoes.

No comments: