Sunday, December 10, 2006

a picture is worth a thousand words

Hmmm -- I wonder if I can use that line "a picture is worth a thousand words" if I decide to do nanowrimo sometime???

Yesterday I went out "shopping" with my friend Crem. Neither of us needed to BUY anything, but we stopped by a local pet store to see what was available from one of the local rescue organizations.



Point of information -- my friend Crem is male.

As we were in the store I said "HEY -- now I can say I was out with you and got a sloppy kiss"

(Course, I don't think I'd ever let ANY human male kiss me the way that Oscar kissed me -- but he's soooooooooooooooo cute -- Oscar that is, not Crem).

While we were there, we were looking at the cats that were available. We found one that looked quite like my current cat. It was a GREAT plan -- my current cat is 19 years old -- she won't be around that much longer -- we'll just sneak in another black cat. Nobody will know the difference :} :}

Of course, the cat that looked like her was male -- so someone might notice that, and then there's the possibility that another cat might not spend time hiding in my bedroom. We figured it would be suspicious if there was a cat that actually started wandering around the house and talking to people. (OH -- that and a cat living to 40 might be suspect)

Another image I saw this week in the Chicago Trib ...




Honey I said I wanted you to go TO the store, TO the store, not THROUGH the store.

2 comments:

Alto2 said...

OMG, that car crash is unbelievable.

As for the cat ... you do not need another mouth to feed right now. Of course, if you traded in DH, you could have the cat. ;-)

Mary said...

I'm done with cats, as my brother and sister are both allergic.

Crem asked me when I'm getting another dog (a companion for fuzzybutt), and I told him I'd do that as soon as HE buys us a fence.

Let's just say, it'll be a while before I add another creature in this house (4 legged or 2 legged).